Monday, July 28, 2008

Passed out.

So I passed out today, and not like you would think. I was at work, I had a pretty bad headache and I bumped my knee on my desk. Well it hurt pretty bad so I ended up getting up and walking to the far wall, hoping that walking a little might help it out... you know the old adage "walk it off". Anyway I get to the far wall and I braced my hand against it and the next thing I know I was being revived by my coworker. I got up and went to my desk and sat there for a bit. So I guess I passed out, and the strange thing is I feel like I had a dream or whatever in that time period of however long. Very strange. Anyway I ended up cutting out of work early to go to health services and then when I couldn't get in I set up an appointment and went home with the help of Emily.

So yeah that was my day at work today.

3 comments:

Gina said...

one time that happened to me. I was sledding outside hit my knee on the cement when i feel out of the sled, made it by walking to the step in the garage laid down and the next thing I knew I was waking up and I think a quite a few minutes had passed, but I remember I felt like I had a dream too.
Hope you're ok now.

CAL said...

I think you both were abducted by aliens.

Matthew B. Novak said...

Sissy.

No seriously, that's weird, both with the knee thing? Someone should ask a doctor about that.

I got knocked out once. A baseball hit me in the head. As a result I got the worst burns I've ever had...